Sunday, November 23

Playtime with Mason

My brother, Brian was in Illinois at the same time we were. His son, Mason came to my mom's house after my Uncle's birthday party for a day of play with the kids. They were all running around together playing Nerf guns. My boys felt pretty special that they each got their own gun to play with too. Uncle Brian was chasing the kids all over the basement, letting them all gang up on him; making him a pretty cool Uncle. Of course, mom couldn't miss a Kodak moment to get pictures of the boys with their guns.

Zach and Mason

Drew and Mason

I was pretty excited to see my brother. It has been quite some time since I have been able to do so with our busy schedules. I'm looking forward to seeing him again after Christmas and meeting his new girlfriend also.

Do you think we look alike?

No comments: