Along with getting older comes new milestones and Kylie is in no shortage! She has been pulling up to her knees on everything she can get her hands on and many times going all the way up to her feet. We designated her our official supervisor when it comes to packing. She keeps a good eye on us, and enjoys playing around all the boxes. Of course, I get nervous that they will fall over on her, but it has yet to happen.
Things are just going so fast, and this Mommy isn't quite ready for that yet! It is fun though when I'm cooking in the kitchen and I can look to the living room and she is standing there watching me from behind our make-shift gate (an ironing board).
My only concern with the little tyke is her severe attachment to me. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that for once, one of my children prefers me over Daddy :-), but it tends to get a bit ridiculous at times and I'm questioning how healthy it is. I don't want it to be too much of an adjustment for her when I go back to school. I'm a bit afraid of how she will do. Luckily, she knows my mom well, and I'm sure she'll be OK. It will definitely be quiet the adjustment for Mommy and Kylie :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment